Friday, January 18, 2019

Pinterest Project #174 No-Knead Ciabatta Chef John

No need for the dutch oven..no fancy equipment..just delicious bread! Omg the entire house smells like a bakery while this bakes. Just allow yourself time I make this over the weekend start the dough on a Thursday or Friday night. It has to sit at least 24 hours.

Two things I have done different is omit the step where he turns the dough onto plastic wrap after punching it down. I just punch down fold it over with a rubber spatula a few times and basically flip it onto a jelly pan that I have coated with olive oil and cornmeal. Second is I used all bread flour I did not have whole wheat bread flour.


This is absolutely my favorite bread recipe.



Recipe HERE


Thanks Chef John What a great recipe!

No comments: