Saturday, April 11, 2015

La's Totally Awesome Cleaning Product is Amazing!

I have been keeping busy as we just moved into our Fixer Upper home. The house has an old linoleum floor in the kitchen that was just covered in caked in dirt and grime...you name it.
I could not live with it like that..not even until we re-do it. I had to get it clean!
I came across this product in Big Lots before we moved and I thought I would give it a try.
It is called La's Awesome Cleaning and let me tell you it is Awesome!
I just sprayed the linoleum..let it sit a few minutes and the grease and dirt that was embedded into every little nook and cranny wiped off effortlessly.
Not only did it clean my kitchen floor but it also works great on wood work. Cleaned the front door that was also caked and dirty and now it is shiny and looking great. I can't get enough of this stuff.
You can find it at Dollar General and Big Lots as well as on AMAZON



Every bit of this floor had this black caked on dirt embedded in it.



When I was finished...every bit of it was gone! 

No comments: