Friday, October 11, 2013

Autumn Fun with Leaves and a 2 year old...excuse me...a 2 and a half year old.

Well I can give myself  FULL credit for this activity! YAY Mommy.
We did not have any pinterest project to follow.  We just went out and picked up some pretty leaves.
After drying them off and separating them we/I decided we should make something out of them.
I thought of Fall...wow..really? Yes...LOL...so we made a Turkey under a tree. I colored the tree out of crayons...next time I will paint it.
It was so much fun and Grandmom's will Love this!
I dated it and sealed them with acrylic sealer. We also glued these to acrylic canvas paper for a heavier backing.


So here is what you will need for this Project...

Google Eyes
Leaves
Glue
PAPER/Acrylic Painting Paper or Card Stock...even poster board will work well.
Imagination
FUN!
Anything else you can think of...Just have fun and create.
We really had such a good time making these.


 

 
 
 
 

No comments: