Thursday, February 7, 2013

Meltdown City Today and a few new paintings

So today Miss Emm went to get her haircut...this has happened before
In August...
In August the haircut was cute...pictures were taken..smiles were happening...
Dvd was on and lollipops were readily available and well received...

Today...6 months Later...it goes something like this...

Woman that is supposed to cut Miss Emms hair is late to open her shop...
Emm sits on my lap in the front seat of the car waiting..and spills an entire sippy cup of water all over her and the car...
I Thought these things were "Leak Proof"????????
Woman gets in the shop..we follow quickly behind...go to put Miss Emm into the chair...
SCREAM SCREAM SCREAM...
ELMO was of no help either..OMG..you would have thought we had taken her to the doctors for a needle!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Lollipop...No help....
Haircut happened...barely. Still looks the same to me..I wanted bangs for Emm..but her hair is too curly..blahhh
Anyway...after that...and a nap for all of us..I decided to finish a few paintings...

Please check them out if you have a chance...I also posted a new video of Miss Emm at the aquarium today..it was fun. I love this age..but at the same time...the meltdowns wear you right out..especially at my age!!!!

EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM



MARGARITA MOON

No comments: