Friday, October 5, 2012

This really made me think...

I am tired..
I did some painting tonight..but today was really like a day of CHAOS
Emm was very Cranky all day..nothing I did was making her happy.
I know we all have days like this..
At the end of it..I just relax my shoulders and breathe...
I did my regular browsing on the internet..goes something like this...
Check my ebay.....Check my Etsy...Check my pinterest...Check my BBC...
Check my facebook...
Ok..whew..that was tiring...but while doing my OCD internet routine..I found this article..another lady had posted the link on BBC...
I read it...
I sighed..
I cried...
And I realized...this is so true for many Moms out there...especially after reading the comments.
I am so guilty of this myself..and my little peanut is just 17 months...
I have to make sure that I get in more pictures...I always knew that..but after reading this...
I am just going to make myself get in the pictures..
Fat or not....Dressed nice or not...I am in there...
My hair sucks too right now....:)


THIS ARTICLE

No comments: