Saturday, September 29, 2012

Pinterest Project #6

Parmesan Pull Aparts...
I pinned it...
I made this tonight...
Unfortunately I did not get such great results

The original recipe can be found HERE


I really think these would have been delicious had I not burned them.

I have recently developed a phobia of our gas stove so I have been using my toaster oven for everything...
I know I am nutty but I will get over it eventually..
In the meantime...I think the pan was too close to the element..should have raised it up and they would have probably turned out fine.



This is how they looked coming out of my toaster oven...
I was so excited..they smelled delicious...

This is how they looked when I flipped the pan over....

MOMMY FAIL for Dinner tonight.... BOOOOO
Emmeline was not happy with me...
 
No biscuits for dinner this evening..just plain old white bread and butter...
Along with baked spaghetti..that came out good though..so not a total failure.
 
I will have to try this recipe again and see if I can maybe NOT burn it next time.
 
 



No comments: