Friday, August 1, 2014

Kerbangers, Klackers, Clackers or what?

I have a pair of these...
I had a pair of these...
They are deadly...LOL
I Loved mine.
Had a bright blue pair on the string with the plastic hooks at the top when I was about 12 years old...
Dating myself I guess...
Anyway...I found a pair at the Flea market about...hmm...I don't even know how long ago...
They have been sitting in my closet and I am cleaning house now and down sizing and found them.
What a delight and surprise!
God I loved these things.
I remember standing on the boardwalk so cocky at like 12 years old just wailing the shit out of these kerbangers! I was a master of the art at this!
Some people call them clackers...or  klackers..I prefer Kerbangers.
I think at one point I was going to sell them.
Not Now...
Never...
This is my childhood..
I miss the good old days.
Still trying to buy a Haunted Weebles house on ebay....I keep checking.
I know I will find one in my price range at some point in time. :)



No comments: