Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Pinterest Project #84 When Pinterest Projects Go Wrong!!!!!

Ok..so here you have these beautiful Hand Pies...
Cherry Hand Pies...
MY GOD...
I want to make these...
They look So beautiful...
I bet I can do that...
Here we go...
Get all the ingredients together...

I did  not follow the crust part...Oh Jeez..I have my own recipe HERE

Remind me again why I did not follow the recipe?


Lets just go ahead and make these!

Got my Cherries together with the sugar and lemon and corn starch...

Try to assemble them....!@!@!@!@!@@!$@#@!#!@#!



My pies did not work out the way this recipe did..

Pies were overstuffed..filling falling out everywhere...

It was a mess...and so were these pies!!!!!!

Instead I made a Rustic Cherry Pie


I will forever call this my Rustic Cherry Pie....

The original recipe was BEAUTIFUL and so AMAZING....

RECIPE HERE
Mine Sucked... But it tasted good! Not so pretty!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.