The only changes I would make would be to add a cup more blueberries.
Original Recipe is HERE
The First Year Blog
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup (1 and 1/2 sticks) butter, refrigerated
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup and 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla or almond extract
- 12 oz fresh blueberries
Crust and Topping
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease an 8x8-inch pan with non stick cooking spray; set aside.
- For the crust, combine the flour, sugar, and salt in a food processor.
- Cut the butter into 1/2-inch pieces and add to flour mixture. Process until the butter is evenly distributed but the mixture is still crumbly (about 30 to 60 seconds).
- Reserve 1 and 1/2 cups of the mixture for the topping; set aside. Press the remaining mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- For the filling, whisk eggs in a large bowl, then add the sugar, sour cream,flour, and almond extract.
- Gently fold in blueberries.
- Spoon the filling over the crust and sprinkle the reserved topping mixture evenly over the filling.
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until top turns golden brown. Cool 1 hour before cutting and serving or serve out of pan cobbler style.