Sunday, June 23, 2013

2 Ingredient Pineapple Cake Pinterest Project #18

Well....This recipe has been floating around for a while.
I know it is a weight watchers recipe because I was on Weight Watchers for quite some time.
I lost a lot of weight too...and I did love the program.
This is a recipe for a 2 ingredient cake...RIGHT! You heard it correct!
This recipe only calls for a box of Angel food cake and a can of crushed pineapple...
That is it!

The recipe can be found HERE



To be honest with you...
I don't like this cake...at all.
It is way to spongey...the texture is just off.


I guess when you are following strict rules in WW this would taste amazing...but since not following WW rules or program...this tastes like crap...
A lot of people love it and again..if you are really needing something sweet for like half point or a point ....go for it...to me...not so impressed.

No comments: