Tuesday, May 7, 2013

I am guilty....

I admit it...
I have become caught up in the Jodi Arias trial...
Do you know her?
She is the girl that has "allegedly" stabbed her boyfriend 27 times/shot him in the head and slashed his throat....
Sickening...
I dont' really like to get involved in these cases...unfortunately I did...and I have been following it for the past 3 months...I think I need an intervention!
The jury is deliberating now on first degree murder charges...2nd degree...or manslaughter...
That is all I got...just google her name..
WARNING THOUGH!~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE PICTURES ARE AWFUL~!!!
What she Allegedly DID to this man TRAVIS ALEXANDER is  horrible...
BE WARNED...
My blog is not about this... I like to paint happy things and witches...
I got caught up in this...HELLLLLPPPPPP.....

I just wanted to give an update and tell you all that I am completely wrapped up right now in this trial..soooooo....I am not painting.

No comments: