Monday, January 7, 2013

New Painting.... Marshmallow Moon

A Marshmallow moon? Why Yes...why not?
Inspired by of course my Emmeline. She knows the word cocoa...
It is her favorite word as of today...forget the bahh bahh black sheep song...
we are moving on here...

As of today..she has had 2 cups..about 3 oz each of cocoa....
Cocoa is her favorite thing in the entire world..it ranks up there with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

Thank You Daddy...for making cocoa the top priority after coming in out of the cold... ;)

I have never made it but the other day he told her that mommy was making hot cocoa...
That was it....all she wrote...goodnight alice...

So I made her cocoa...did not heat it up and would not allow marshmallows in it..choking hazard....
Put some in her sippy cup....
Hugs Kisses Nice Nice...


 She wants cocoa now after being outside..even if just for a second..
Even if we only had a DUSTING of snow here in Jersey..
She wants her cocoa....NOW...

I still only heat the milk a second.....so basically my child is drinking cold cocoa with no marshmallows..have I mentioned the choking hazard with marshmallows...
P.SSSS...
I signed this 2012?? Hello Mommy...it is 2013? oops...

Photobucket

No comments: