Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Magic of Christmas with a child

Do you remember that feeling of Christmas?
Do you remember every day asking Mommy or Daddy when Santa was coming?
When is Santa coming down the chimney...
Is Santa here...Is Santa here...how long...how loooooongggg  before he gets here???
I have the SAME feelings today as I did as a child....because I had a child 20 months ago...AHHH
Oh MY Goodness is all I can say.
I never thought I would feel like a kid again and have that magic in my heart...but after having my daughter Emmeline.. WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH
I FEEL IT TOO MUCH
I can't SLEEP
I am BAKING/WRAPPING/SINGING
HO HO HO
I am so excited I just can't hide it...LOL
I am seriously about to lose control but I think I like it...
I know the true meaning of Christmas...I went to Catholic School for 8 years...
I believe and I believe in Santa too.
 I am so excited for him to come down our nonexistent chimney and leave presents for my beautiful baby girl this year....
Oh we also have a key we found on pinterest to tie on the door for when she gets older and asks how Santa got in because we have no chimney
I got this..

Merry Christmas Everyone....

No comments: