Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hurricane Sandy

We survived Hurricane Sandy...
It has been a long few days and I count my Blessings that my family is safe.
The devastation is unimaginable...
The Jersey Shore is basically gone.
I am very sad but very Grateful we are alive.
Jersey will be back again...I know that because that is how we are!
We have the will and the fight to put it all back together again..
It might not be the same..but it will be wonderful again for future generations...
We are still without power where I live...
My wonderful Father..My HERO drove 3 hours to hook us up to a generator...
God I LOVE that man. 
We now have heat!
My little bug is snug in her bed...and we will be ok until power is restored.
I Love my State of NJ and all of the people living here..we will be stronger and better than ever after this.
This has made me realize a few things....
#1....We all take Electricity for granted
#2....I need to spend less time on the computer
#3.....I love my neighbors and need to do more to help in my community
#4.... We can survive on limited supplies if everyone pulls together it will happen
#5.....I love NJ and my brothers and sisters..and my family

This has brought me closer to my family and I am Thankful for that..we are a very close family to begin with..but when something like this happens..you Hug a little Harder...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love to you and your family, Jo!!! So heartbroken over all the destruction!! xo, Penny