Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pinterest Project #7

Pool Noodle Witch Legs and Cauldron

When I saw this on pinterest I went nuts and knew I had to try to make one for myself.

See the original designer HERE

I had a lot of fun making this.

I found the noodles to be a little flimsy to hold the shoes so I inserted a round type curtain rod in the hole of each one to sturdy them up..it worked like a charm.

I also have them secured with a few bricks that are inside of the urn.

I covered the top with some pip berries because I love them..and I painted the sign to hang.

The little hat was also a pinterest pin that was made out of a dollar store party hat and a paper plate.
You can see that original pin HERE

I would have liked to have had witchier shoes to use....when I go to the flea market I will be on the hunt for some witchy heels for this.

The urn I used I purchased on clearance from Kmart and spray painted it black.
This whole project cost me about 7.00
Not bad!

I will say this was a SUCCESS!

Here is my creation...





No comments: