Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I am cheating on Ebay

 I can't help it!!
I started browsing ETSY more often and it is amazing!!
I have a shop there and have sold a few paintings but never really had a chance to look around.
There are so many talented artists and so many beautiful creations to see!!
I find myself addicted...I am on there even more than PINTEREST these days.
I started making treasury lists..this is where you feature certain pieces that you like/LOVE
and it is like creating a piece of art with other peoples art. Just so beautiful.
Here are my treasury lists so far...check them out and visit the artists..they are just amazing.
 WINTER WITCH
ONE FOR SORROW
LITTLE PINK HOUSES
FROSTED
PURPLE SNOW

Just look at the beautiful creations!
I could browse on Etsy all day long..but I would never get anything else done!





No comments: